RXL 3.57% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

Draganfly...How are you my friend...been a while.Will be good to...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Draganfly...

How are you my friend...been a while.

Will be good to catch up next time you out our way...so we can introduce you to your "namesake".

As for RXL...this is certain looking like a nice discovery, and I agree Corktree etc. probably should have been given more of a poke...a shallow fence to make sure they ping the contact would have been my approach (sometimes it is not where you think)...maybe they still have this in mind down the track, once more rigs are on site?

Seems odd to hit nothing given the surface geochem from these other prosepcts = they have probably not tested them thoroughly.

As for the trading in RXL...I fear the activity is lerss about the find and more designed to suck in retailers then lock them higher...all the while exiting the large overhang of cheap stock gifted to those more than likely driving the daily ranges.

I have heard some refer to this as the "Patto's effect"...seen it many times myself on many stocks.

RXL was a real chance to make something of themselves in my opinion...I fear they did not take up the opportunity that was there.

Anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $55.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $25.78K 189.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11707 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.