CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Please don't equate critical thinking with asking questions that...

1. 9,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    Please don't equate critical thinking with asking questions that show limited business accumen. I've made the following comments on several occassion now:

- most BDM's contribute very little to company before moving on as soon as they become accountable (from many years of direct experience dealing with them and previously hiring/firing them)
    - Cameron has to answer to his dad who is going to set the same work ethic he himself role models
    - Some label it nepotism others could lable it a known commodity and trust
    - Cameron has a massive vested interest and isn't a Jamie Packers or a Lachlan Keith Murdoch because if this one business venture fails then his entire family future wealth disappears
    - HK is an extremely expensive place to live and find accomodation (my brother has lived there for +10 years)
    - Wayne is unorthodox and runs the company the way he thinks will be best for himself as one of its largest shareholders. Remember he can't simply exit his holding so will hire and fire the best people he thinks he can surround himself with to execute his overall strategy.

Seems to me that bringing up this bone of contention yet again about having him in HK when we are about to hear the winning bidder from Asia is odd. Who cares though as you'll all know soon enough why Wayne is so confident and relaxed about where we're headed.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.