CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

cameron mccrae , page-45

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    It seems that most posters on CDU are not investors, but spin-serfs. WM the spin-meister speaks, and all cheer. Dissenting views are pooh-poohed as not worthy of contemplation because the posters cannot see the truth, as revealed by WM.

Honest questions are dismissed as malicious gossip. I wasn't aware of CMs position in HK as a resident for CDU until today - I assumed he was a travelling business advisor. The only thing the company tells us about him is that he has a five year contract, is a HK resident, and if his contract is terminated for any reason (other than him withdrawing his services) he is to be paid out in full. CM is the only director/senior management personnel for whom (as far as I can see) the company does not provide any resume to be judged on his qualifications or experience in Business Development, yet he is the third highest remunerated employee, and arguably one on whom the whole business depends.

Asking about recoveries from the Bulk Sample test are treated in the same way. This is described by the company as a critical part of ensuring that they get the processing right first time, but the company won't release the Cu recovery percentages, or answer questions about them.

Querying drill results, the JORC, even if you say that the assays at LM confirm what we do know about the Bulk test - derision because you are not toeing the line and, worse, are not even a holder.

We won't even go to the spin from Wilgar.

Good luck to all holders!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.