ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

It is not court. A few points below on the ICC below: 1. What is...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    It is not court. A few points below on the ICC below:

1. What is ICC arbitration? ICC Arbitration is a flexible and efficient procedure for resolving domestic and international disputes. The awards are binding, final and enforceable anywhere in the world.

2. How long does an ICC arbitration take? The average duration of proceedings in cases that reached a final award in 2020 was 26 months, with the median duration being 22 months. In 2020, the ICC Court approved a total of 564 awards

3. How do you start arbitration process? The arbitration process usually starts with the complaining party giving notice to the other about their intent to arbitrate a dispute. The notice includes the nature and basis for the proceeding. Following this notice the other party has a period of time to file a written response.

4. What happens during arbitration hearing? During an arbitration “hearing,” the arbitrator will listen as the parties present evidence, may ask questions of the parties and their witnesses, and may schedule more time for a party to submit evidence that the arbitrator thinks is necessary to prove or disprove a claim.After the conclusion of the hearing, the arbitrators deliberate the facts of the case and render a written decision called an award.

5. What's the difference between arbitration and litigation? Litigation is a legal process in which the court decides the outcome for the dispute. Arbitration resolves disputes by appointing a neutral third party to study the case, receive the evidence, and then make a binding decision.

I have also read a few unverified sites pretty much stating the ICC is a privately owned business. I would presume like any business they goal is to be profitable. I can't find much on how they enforce their finings tho...

Anyways bigger and better things coming for ANS! Enough about these pointless cases from me!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.