SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

cameroon news, page-15

1. 16,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    I suspect the opportunity to enter or top-up may perhaps be delayed (by the directors) in the short term.

The tone of the recent press release (West Business) has my spider senses tingling, now boldly stating:

1. "Mr King told WestBusiness he had little doubt the project would get the green light."

2. Wal King stated - “I think there’s every reasonable anticipation it will go into construction next year,” he said. “It’s a great deposit, it’s going to be a very economic deposit, so everything that I’ve seen indicates it will go ahead, that’s my interest in the whole thing.”

3. "Mr Jones has made no secret of his desire to retire from an active role in the company once he has delivered on a long-standing promise to shareholders to get the project up."

4. "Mr King would not comment on whether his appointment as Sundance’s deputy chairman made him Mr Jones’ logical successor when financing was locked away and construction finally began, saying it was a matter for the board."

This together with:

5. Speculation around Hochtief/Leighton,
    6. Imminent news regarding Congo mining convention, and
    7. Tuesday's African Iron Ore conference.

Hmmmmm!

I ordered my steak medium rare on Friday but it looks as if it'll be WELL DONE on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.