SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

cameroon political process can't be ignored.

1. 94 Posts.
    I posted a couple of weeks ago that I did not think any major forward momentum would be forthcoming until after the Cameroon elections on the 9th of Oct, (ASIC insider trading scandals not withstanding) that is most definitely not my wish of course but more of a "what would I do if I was committing billions of $'s in investment in Cameroon", well Pres Paul Biya has won his parties nomination ( not unexpected) and we are one step closer at a political level to maintaining the "status quo", which IMO is what all parties involved be they Chinese, Cameroonian ( Congolese) or Australian (SDL), want in this process.

Of course just so I am betting each way recent events may have circumvented timelines & refocused the plans of certain parties.

Kind Regards

President Paul Biya Reaffirmed Chairman of Cameroon People Democratic Movement, CPDM.

Yaounde, Cameroon Africa. (Cameroon News) President Paul Biya has been re-elected the National Chairman of Cameroonian ruling Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement (CPDM), with 1134 out of the 1135 votes cast during the CPDM ordinary congress of September 15 and 16, 2011 in Yaounde.
    Incumbent Biya beat his lone challenger, Rene Ze Nguele who had only one vote.

President Paul Biya of Cameroon Africa
    Before his re-election, Biya had already accepted calls from party supporters and Cameroonians across the socio-professional, cultural, economic and political associations to be the CPDM candidate for the October 9, 2011 presidential election.
    The Constitution of the CPDM states that the parties National President is its candidate in presidential elections.
    Incumbent Paul Biya in his closing speech on September 16, called on party supporters to convince the electors to give him a landslide victory in the October 9 poll.
    He explained that such a victory will enable him implement his policy to transform Cameroon, make the country an emerging nation by 2035 and raise the living standards of the population.

http://www.cameroon-today.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.