CAY 0.00% 7.6¢ canyon resources limited

Cameroon Rail Infrastructure Advancing ???

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427

I have created a new thread as a way of chatting about these extremely encouraging posts that MTB posted earlier this evening (please don’t be offended MTB) as I think it is vitally important to recognise these developments..............

I can't help but wonder if the rail deal to the Kribi Port Link is more advanced than first thought???

Link Business in Cameroon:

To read that the European Investment Bank are funding the refurbishment of the Northern part of the Ngaoundere rail is massive news IMHO.

1) It shows a willingness by third parties to finance the infrastructure CAY requires.

2) Zero cost to CAY 

3) It shows the Government is clearly working with foreign investment regarding infrastructure. (The CAY asset sits just South of Ngaoundere and this rail improvement directly reflects the CAY requirements). 

Based on these announcements, it shows the Cameroon Government and European Investment Bank are clearly focused to complete Rail Infrastructure to get things moving quickly and bring $$$, jobs, security and stability into the country. A Massive step in the right direction IMO.

Is the Kribi Port Link the next rail deal to be announced? Everything is pointing in the right direction.

Thoughts???

https://www.businessincameroon.com/infrastructures/0512-8648-cameroon-eib-to-finance-the-refurbishment-of-belabo-pangar-ngaoundere-railway?utm_source=newsletter_7142&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=business-in-cameroon-07-12-2018-mag-n-69

http://www.crtv.cm/2018/12/chad-and-cameroon-railway-line-construction-imminent/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $42K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 525299 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 210000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6755
Last updated 12.17pm 26/04/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.