SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Cameroon raises debt ceiling to 1.7 trillion FCFA, page-177

1. 10,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Extract from SDL's ADU presentation, slide no. 22
    Quoted
    Convertible Notes with Senrigan, DE Shaw and Blackstone (Investor Consortium) and Noble totalling $44 million are due on 4 November 2015 • In principle agreement with indicative terms has been reached to extend the repayment date to September 2017 • Strong sign of ongoing support from our major investors including Wafin who approved the new structure • Long Form documentation progressing but not yet complete, shareholder approval will be required at the AGM on 30 October 2015
    unquoted

I like to watch a competition between corner stone investors, Senrigan, DE Shaw, Blakstone, Noble and Waffin with Chinese companies to become the equity partners for the mine. IMO: Chinese companies may have greater chance to win the competition because they have better access to secure the equity funding and financing from Chinese Bank. Please refer to SDL's ADU presentation slide no. 20

CHINA WANTS THIS HAPPEN (Slide no. 20).
    High level support to Cameroon  Meetings between the PM of Cameroon and the Premier and President of China  MOFCOM support for the total Project – Mines, Port and Rail infrastructure  Supports Chinese strategic goals  Own 50% of seaborne iron ore  Develop steel industries outside of China  Support for African development  Continued urbanisation in China  Continued Chinese growth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.