PIH 0.00% $4.90 prime infrastructure group.

campaign against aet&d sale, page-29

1. 462 Posts.
    Rick, so now you know what the rest of us have been on about - ouch.

ASIC ACTION

I encourage you and others to lodge a complaint with ASIC against "AET&D Holdings No 1" (the Company) as weight of numbers may help.

Please also mark your complaint as URGENT.

It is really easy and can be done on line.

https://www.edge.asic.gov.au/008/complaintV006?get/complainant/t=24eedf1ed044456bed15df3dc533a547765e2f0

OTHER ACTIONS

I am waiting to hear back from ASIC and next week from Bronte, Hastings and Steve (Intelligent Investor) and I'm keen to hear what each has to say.

Also understand SVDM trying to find out top 40 holders from Link plus financials from BAM. As an aside I notice BAM have been providing monthly financials to the banks! - but nothing to the real owners!

Has anyone sought any legal advice?

NEXT STEPS

I would like to hear of any other suggested actions that may aid our cause, otherwise I am going to wait on responses to the Other Actions above and hope they come up with something.

Otherwise, even though I am a hungry flea (refer earlier emails) I'm not sure "where to from here?" other than to send in a NO vote and then watch them sell the assets off anyway which they can do in the interest of holders and creditors. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.