PIH 0.00% $4.90 prime infrastructure group.

It seems to be vacation time. I just got back from a week away....

1. 327 Posts.
    It seems to be vacation time. I just got back from a week away. You wouldn't want to be a holder away on a 1 month vacation just now would you?.

Forensic accounting is not my strong suite so I appreciate the analysis I'm reading here from other better informed holders. Doesn't add up to me and in any case I still have a chip on my shoulder about B&B and having being shaken out of a more substantial holding due to the FUD surrounding the recapitalization, so my remaining 450000 beppas will be voting no also.

They seem to be running the same line of FUD this time around, so once bitten twice shy and I'm willing to sit for the moment. From the wording of the notice of meeting, I wouldn't be surprised to see less than the 3c anyway - as per page 8 "due to the winding up (costs) ... it is not possible to accurately estimate the final payment to former eps holders". I'll look at it as letting the BIP dividends offset the potential 3c downside, after all the second quarters check is in the mail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.