PIH 0.00% $4.90 prime infrastructure group.

Hi All,I have been off the air for a few days while moving...

1. 139 Posts.
    Hi All,

I have been off the air for a few days while moving house. Just got an internet connection up and running about an hour ago...

I have received half a response from BAM to the email I sent them last week:

In accordance with the Schedule 4 of the Corporations Regulations 2001, the company is entitled to charge for providing a copy of the register. Link Market Services have advised the cost is $1,461.91.

Please make out a cheque to WestNet Infrastructure Group Limited and post it to my attention at Level 22 135 King Street Sydney NSW 2000.

We also require that you provide a signed declaration as attached.

Regards

Paul Sim

The declaration referred to in the email basically reminds me of various clauses of the Corporations Act / Privacy Act that make it illegal to publish/share the details or use them to contact other holders.

Of course I have not received a response to the other half of my email requesting further financial details and I am not expecting one.

Unfortunately I have to agree that there is very little more we can do than put in a complaint with ASIC and lodge our NO votes. Any legal action will need to come from the larger holders.

Let's hope that everyone else is as unhappy as we are and the NO votes win on the day.

Position: ex BEPPA holder
    Sentiment: Disgusted

svdm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.