Campaign against Labor's franking policy, page-86

1. 12,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    Well, not everybody was lucky enough to go to Uni with the Government paying. It was only after Whitlam became Prime Minister that the free lunch started. I got an Industry scholarship ( due to exam results) and worked 4 days per week with one day off to go to Uni plus 3 nights per week after work. Then back up at 5 am the next day to go to work. Never had a day on the dole, never had a dollar from Centrelink.
    I always liked what Lee Kuan Yew said " there is no free lunch" plus Mr Lee Kuan Yew said: "Cradle-to-grave welfarism blunted the ambition of many budding entrepreneurs."
    Maybe thats why I have a different attitude to most, too many people today have the entitlement mentality, its an Aussie trait that you deserve to be looked after using the public purse until you kick the bucket. Lefties always want other peoples money, pity they don't get off their own backsides and do some work themselves and save for their own retirement instead of expecting everyone else to fund them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.