SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

campaign against sundance, page-11

1. 3,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi 747

Great thread.....'re campaign at least have the guts to call out those who
    started this campaign.

I want to preserve capital...l rate the board. ..I see 20c if no bid..

Rattled by a counter? I'd love one...more money for us all.

Can u inform us who Is part of this campaign? I would like to join t hem? They seem on the ball to me.

I am happy to call it as I see it.

Mjmj....and what his 25 thumbs up over a 65c share price today if no Hanlong post....if u gave that a thumbs up you are clueless...I'm sorry to offend but dont care....an unfunded no permits African iron ore adventure worth $2.5b....you gotta be kidding...lucky to be 20c....we are only 32c as we have a bid ( albeit tentative) at the moment...65c today without Hanlong....geez the dumb money who have booked out buswood $1 party room...ha lol...Mjmj I am yes45...I very much care about my vote...
    If the yes45 are swaying the masses and trading in and out making money....then the masses are fools. ..no doubt there..

Angor.....the vote only cancelled due to the no vote was getting up? good claim..lol. ....you are factually wrong...total....yes vote was smashing it in...u have an issue ring Pete Canterbury tomorrow and ask...let us know whst he says...he will talk to u on it...now you will give some lame excuse why u can't...if as u say then does the vote in 4 weeks if proceeding mean the yes vote home? Even with as u all claim iron ore prices up...all the no votes have flip flopped? Another clueless post...yes vote was and will in the absence be that far in its not funny.

747....I am happy to preserve capital..happy to take 45c...I am exactly what u say 're campaign against Sdl....why dont u call me/us out.? Why hide behind your posts? I am a 708...your not?? Just a retail takeover expert?

Fyi merrills are laughing...already got their fees..they won.....why dont u hang it on ubs...our IB? They negoatieted the 45c for u.

Hedge funds 747 wont save u....they are out ...they are part of the campaign....

747 who is this sophisticated insto poster on here?

Im sorry to say but tough luck all....45c in the absence is all u get....95% of sdl shareholders will ensure all you fanciful no voters arent left crying...

Will747....now you say you u will take less then 45c from another groupto get back at commie China. ...are u serious? I would prefer 45c from commie China than 40c from bhp....I don't care who pays...but the more the better...what a foolish amateur comment.

Your posts are delusional and desperate....

Shame u won't see north if 45c in the absence.

Goodds luck with your campaign

Some very good posters here squid, Andre, red, heamitite, drs, Westcott, zxc, and many others....smart and articulate

A lot of u are just clueless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.