SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

campaign against sundance, page-41

1. 3,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Deb ...tamra...love the 15 in code? Girls talk?

Its a corp law reference when dealing in an offer of securities to investors

It has no relevance to the open trading in Sundance shares or anything on the open trading market...only in relation to offerings

Matt747 tries to criticise certain indiviuals fir being 708 and having their own agendas, and making himself out to be looking after other investors only...couldnt be further from the truth...whether one is a 708 or not is irrelevant here... The nature in the way they are belittled for being so is..

I for one hope all investors make as much money out of SDL as possible, whether from Hanlong or a counter....in the absence of another counter offer many just want to take 45c and move on....others want other options.... thats all great ...each to their own...good luck with your
    investment

Sophisticated investors

An offer of a body's securities does not need disclosure to investors under
    708 of this Part if:
    (a)
    the minimum amount payable for the securities on acceptance of the offer by the person to whom the offer is made is at least $500,000; or
    (b)
    the amount payable for the securities on acceptance by the person to whom the offer is made and the amounts previously paid by the person for the body's securities of the same class that are held by the person add up to at least $500,000; or
    (c)
    it appears from a certificate given by a qualified accountant no more than 6 months before the offer is made that the person to whom the offer is made:
    (i)
    has net assets of at least $2.5 million; or
    (ii)
    has a gross income for each of the last 2 financial years of at least $250,000 a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.