VYS 5.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

Campaign to make Alcoa remediate the landfill

1. 163 Posts.
    I have created a campaign on CommunityRun.Org to pressure Alcoa into remediating the Moolap landfill site.

In the latest quarterly report MHM advised that Alcoa was still waiting on confirmation whether they would need to remediate the site, but as far as I'm concerned its a no-brainer; clean up after yourself Alcoa!

Of course as an MHM investor I have a personal interest in seeing Alcoa remediate the site, as MHM would most likely be the company that would be contracted by Alcoa to process the landfill. But I think that, as a former resident of Geelong, I also can't help but feel somewhat outraged at the prospect that Alcoa would simply walk away from a 160,000 tonne landfill when proven, cost-effective technology exists to recycle the entire landfill.

And I thought MHM investors would be the best to help kick-start this campaign. Campaigns are only effective if sufficient numbers of people "sign" the petition by providing their name and postcode. To show your support, and make this campaign count, visit:

https://www.communityrun.org/petitions/making-alcoa-clean-up-mountains-of-landfill

I think Alcoa should be held to account for the mess it has left on the outskirts of Victoria's second largest city. And if MHM benefits, then that would be a bonus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $19.57K 67.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29300 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ 6424
Last updated 14.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.