FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

campbell baird interview at symposium roadshow, page-2

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    No mention of nickle hahaha.....there's no bloody doubt that this little company is gonna stir a lot of interest in the near term. I recon the roadshow thingy in the eastern states is a good thing. That Sydney Sider interviewer (complete with little I'm so sophisticated secretarial glasses, ..."they won't help you in the dust and heat in Coolgardie brother"!!) had near 7 minutes to ask ?'s and he was belted with prompt answers by Campbell but in a humorous and relaxed way (big numbers x 2 I like it), good to see the human side of management, not the cloned, groomed and somewhat lifeless responses you'll get from the major's ceo's. Good show Campbell, for some we are still off the radar but for me this is a good thing in many ways.

I was unaware that the mount was only drilled to 30 meters, this is potentially massive. We all know that Nepean is still to be penetrated at depth also. Add it all up and the rest of the tenements still need to give it all up below 200-250 meters. People I wouldn't be going anywhere in the short-mid term. The fact that this stock has been a day traders delight is proof of its potential. The day traders know they'll get a increase of a few pip's regularly because of its tremendous potential. Look, stating the obvious....The more people who purchase near term sit on packages the sooner we'll get to 10-15 cents. Interest will then begin to turn for fml. In the mean time load up on the pip dips.

Good to see gold back to almost $US1120 at close in NY last night although we are not seeing much movement locally because of the currency changes in AU$ v's $US. Sure I would love to see the massive upside of an explosion for gold near term, but at FML we are in such a good position. It doesn't really matter if the gold price stays where it is for the next year as long as we keep proving up ground and milling campaigns are positive.

We will be the envy of many being so cash flow positive in what I believe to be an exploding global debt crisis in the making. Generating cash gives us options. Debt will be the all evil in the future, somewhere you don't want to be. We could talk buybacks, consolidations, increased exploration budgets, acquisitions, toll treatment deals etc etc the list goes on. What is clear, is that not many companies out there have these options available to them. This has all been about positioning by the current management and they are to be congratulated. Many have stated it before that life is about choices and this is true, but many do not have the luxury of such a vast selection of choices. Just think, in two years time with a lot of projects running out of cash they will become available!!!

You have to admit the gold cartel are pulling out all the stops against gold at the mo, and IMHO i think they are like a late night tipsy card player that's run out of anti bets and low on cash. There's only so long you can phone a friend in this game. Lets flood the streets with IMF gold, just do it and get it over with!! By the way I'll have some haha...The cartel's options are becoming very limited. January and February are usually lower for gold and we're almost through those so toot toot all aboard.

Hats off to the crew at FML and lets remember to stay focused! Have a good weekend where ever you are in gold land

Nenz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.