CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

My correction on the Source I posted earlier the correct source...

1. 225 Posts.
    My correction on the Source I posted earlier the correct source is - http://candoqld.com.au/filetransfer/20111118ResourcesandEnergyStrategy.pdf

And as per Page 31 of the document -

The LNP is committed to:
    UCG
    • Providing the opportunity to demonstrate the technical, environmental and commercial viability of Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) technology under strictly monitored conditions in appropriate locations.
    • Continuing to support existing approved UCG technology trials in Queensland.
    • Investigating potential to utilise UCG technology in the production of liquid transport fuels, including ultraclean diesel and jet fuels, from Queensland coal resources.

Btw, as for China I really recommend you do some calling around in China... I can not stress this enough... there is a lot of information to be found that is not available in English.

IMO, we will see bargain hunters jumping in again in no time. People obviously know the potential of Cougar, you only need to listen to the Annual General Meeting Audio to get a picture of this.

-Tucker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.