AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Jaded, i doubt the disclosure of price of land will have a big...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Jaded, i doubt the disclosure of price of land will have a big impact on the share price and my assumption is at the yearly reports this asset value should be included into the inventory's.

Acreage in the area sells for around 350-400 dollars from memory, so Sugarloaf (1404 acres) your looking at 550k and campoona (120 acres) maybe 50k. Not really a dent in the balance sheet. The ability to lock in the property is a big bonus especially when we go to investors with cap in hand looking for funding into production.

Also sugarloaf is still in wheat production so some revenues and return will be likely off the back off this investment.
    (part of this property is still under sale it appears, if you want to contact the agent you more than welcome to. http://www.realestate.com.au/property-cropping-sa-darke+peak-7516223)

A number of things will most likely pick up interest in AXE, one been the off take agreements with end suppliers to lock in future sales. Second the upgrade of resources and met results which will give the future mine a healthy lifespan.

Share price looks weak and if GE hadn't offloaded all those shares prior to EOFY we might be higher, but it is what it is. Top 20 still looks good with JPM increasing to just under 5%. My guess is most of these investors are long term.

If any investors are unsure of whats going on, contact Gerard and he will more than answer your questions.

Good Luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.