CAN 6.45% 3.3¢ cann group limited

CAN 2020 SP discussion, page-20

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    Incorrect. My comments are based on their recent announcements of failure and material changes to strategy and volume, which in turn reflect SP - not working the discussion base on the SP. LT is also non existent without ST success.

I added CURRENT operational facts about the company (which you are still light or absent on) to my commentary if you go and read it.

Recent items do not warrant this increase imo and one of the following likely applies:
    a) shorters controlled the oversell ridiculously well and it's just bouncing back (i.e. SP is greatly at their mercy);
    b) someone knows something the public do not;
    c) this is being inflated for CR or debt purposes.

If you can tell me something outside of these that warrants the whopping 245% increase i'd love to hear it. Because there's been no real announcements lately.

Either way - A, B & C all have issues. A & C are not favourable for buyers. B could be interesting but imo no insider information at in the companys current status would give it this large of a push - not to mention it would be illegal.

All announcements point to C in my opinion.

Again - yes, I missed the 4 week jump. But i'm not going to risk buying in to what I think is an artificial price bump when I see discounted raises in future for Cann. This is where people really lose - think they're buying into an ever rising ship.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited by Luke164: 17/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $14.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.8¢ 3.1¢ $88.15K 2.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4461 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 13043 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.