CAN 0.00% 2.8¢ cann group limited

There's always that possibility. I will never understand...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There's always that possibility. I will never understand manipulation if there is any at anything (I am a bit naive ), but I did notice that for the last quarter that CAN dipped and is now back on the first support. And based on today's trading, the soak is happening at very close to current SP.

Not into trading for decades, but in my previous dalliances, I agree, this type of pump, and soak/accumulation, do happen to most (if not majority of) pre-CR offerings. But every company is different, that's for sure.

I did basic FA and I can see that the product is solid, with TGA certification backing, and being first to do so at that, and have investors who are majority in for long, then I think CAN will just be okay. If there is a CR, I think there will still be support. There is also that facility that will be online Around Apr 2020 with a view of June 2020 production start, if that is what the additional funding is for, then outlook would still be bullish in the long term.

The only bit of pain is always when you are waiting for a facility to earn your money back for you. Only two things to help prevent heartache I guess - 1. Do not short CAN until there is clarity, well only if you cannot close; and 2. Always keep some sort of alert or stop-loss/load-more triggers depending on your position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $34.95K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19642 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 17025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.