What exactly did 'all the tribes on earth' see and mourn, Mr...

1. 23,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What exactly did 'all the tribes on earth' see and mourn, Mr Wotsup?

As I have REPEATEDLY said, numerous times, or words to the effect, that area is your Baby and I have not be discussing those other separate prophesies that You keep trying to align with the One Prophesy that I have been covering -> Some standing here will SEE the Kingdom of God.

For some, it was before Jesus had even left, the Kingdom come upon them, so that in itself would suggest, you know not what the Kingdom of God is, otherwise you would have zipped it way back smile.png

Where is it written that 'all the tribes on earth' saw the return of Jesus in the clouds with the host of heaven, come to judge the world?'
    Once again, your talking about your Baby as I have only been talking about "some standing there".
    Don't get confused about what some will be given in the lead up to the some standing here, that is on a different planet, different subject, topic as against the bigger judgement from those other prophesies that you keep trumpeting.

When did the Kingdom come for some of them standing there, Before they died, just as Jesus said.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.