PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Eshmun, you are indeed right about EV's, their uptake/adoption...

1. 2,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Eshmun, you are indeed right about EV's, their uptake/adoption and economies of scale. When you have a technology that reduces the running cost of a vehicle; 1/10th in the case of a bus, then businesses or governments will adopt to that technology as they replace their aging fleets. The balance sheet and a need to make larger profits will out weigh any psychological barriers. Transport and storage will be the drivers of this new technology as personal ownership of vehicles will dwindle for 80% of the Worlds population that live in Urban environments. Uber are already preparing themselves for this, hence the push for autonomous vehicles by them. You need a car, simply dial one up and it will arrive at your front door. No driver, no fuel and limited servicing will make this a cheaper option than owning a vehicle. Public transport, powered by electricity, will become the norm for city dwellers.
    My belief is that energy storage will be the biggest consumer of Li. This is the market I envisage will demand a huge proportion of our product as demonstrated by SA and now being adopted all over the World. Why Li rather than flow? Its cheaper to make, easier and cheaper to maintain. A cell dies, you replace it at a minimal cost. Flow battery dies you replace it at a huge cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.