PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Esh I am not personally concerned about any of the impediments...

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Esh I am not personally concerned about any of the impediments to EV take up listed. In my view it is an unstoppable force that WILL happen.

1. Governments (forget US) have mandated that it is to occur, France, UK even Israel !

2. You mention 5-10 years before EV take up occurs en-mass.... that is ok because we are in the orphan phase for the BIGGEST change in energy consumption since oil circa 1904, the funds HAVE been committed 64x aprox giga factorys slated to be bult over the next 5-10 years......about when poepl will be looking to ditch ICE's. I mean look at all the new EV models coming on line in the next 5-10 years, gee mazda are not making an ICE past 2030 ! All of this is the preamble for energy consumption for the next decade. The world is not ready for mass ev take up yet because the infrastructure is yet to be built, we could not supply all the battery's required yet, but it is a done deal funds are COMMITTED.

3. Big oil WILL want a piece a of the pie, divestment currently occurring (shell and the Saudi's as an example). Dont think big oil are not accumulating as we speak. They have 100 years of infrastructure and greed to unwind...it doesn't happen over night.

If you not accumulating good businesses in the battery metals sector and it's accompanying supply chain.....for the sake of your family's hold on to what you have. Don't hand them over cheaply to big oil and the BEOT scarab's.

PLS is one of those good businesses.......

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.