can a small country "disappear"??, page-26

1. 1,322 Posts.
    re: is yids also snooker ?? quite so, Oh,boy.

the more I learn about these ppl, the more I wonder if Hitler was on the right track.

At least the Muslims tell you they are your enemy and stick it blatantly in your face.

The jews are deceptive, manipulative, secretive, just like their bum-buddies the fabians.

Another thing that gets right up my nose is this joker Spielberg with all his "feel sorry for us jews" movies.

I was watching that jew-loving "the today show" from NBC last night and they had a forum (discussing the pro's and con's of the impending war with Iraq, and there was this young student from Princeton University, still wet behind the ears, vehemently advocating a war with Iraq. bet your top dollar he wasn't an objective gentile. All that was missing was the skull caps on Couric and Lauer (show hosts).

if we didn't have jews we wouldn't have most of the problems that we have in this world.

let's hope that Rael gets his "cosmic embassy" in Palestine (corruptly re-named Israel) and that instead of repatriating back to the home planet 144,000 jews they make room for 144,000,000 ; packed in like anchovies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.