can a small country "disappear"??, page-60

1. 4,788 Posts.
    re: olive what are you on about? Their anaysis and your for that matter are irrelevant.

Who raised the analysis of CAABU?

The Commission finshed off by saying that they were not out to impress people like yourself, but rather those of goodwill would accept their findings as being unbiased and arrived at using strict rules of law.

I too consider that I am of goodwill, and that you are prejudiced and biased, and that I am unbiased.

Your plucking out a word here and there to support your case means that they had anticipated people like you.

The fact is in summation of Sharon they found "that the Minister of Defense bears personal responsibility".

"We do not deceive ourselves that the results of this inquiry will convince or satisfy those who have prejudices or selective consciences, but this inquiry was not intended for such people. We have striven and have spared no effort to arrive at the truth, and we hope that all persons of good will who will examine the issue without prejudice will be convinced that the inquiry was conducted without any bias."

This closing remark is a statement by the Commission asserting their impartiality only.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.