i have a specific question for you As a child I had this...

1. 375 Posts.
    i have a specific question for you As a child I had this problem which was diagnosed as a Multiple person disorder syndrome.

Not schizophrenic, but this need to converse with myself, to be challenging and to adopt a different persona with a diametric point of view.

I needed someone either as dumb as myself or as intelligent as myself to communicate with.

This forum was the answer to my prayers.

I could argue with myself in different "nics"and by doing so, get a specific message across.

So at times I was Anna, but decided that taking on a womens role was not really my cup of tea. I then became Eric.

That was not challenging enough so I also thought a few others would go well.

At times they could abuse me, mock me, make fun of my religious beliefs and in the process they/I would enlighten the posters who were more interested in the worlds goings on, and who might have been sick of sitting in front of a screen glued to a stockmarket that was either going nowhere, or down.

I have lost track of the "nics" that I have used.

In fact I might even be you, Alan.

How is the discerning poster going to know?

GroundZero claimed I struck below the belt yet why could he not be me?

I could be talking to myself even now!

I can tell you quite truthfully that I am not Olive, although you may not believe me.

You wanted the truth?

Does this "truth" satisfy you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.