LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

can anyone explain this about lynas ?, page-14

1. 572 Posts.
    Come on Ausheds, Jukie did use the word ‘’cash’’ or suggest in any way that we should bribe the Malays, so why do you write "If a cash payment is offered"?
    Take you own advice for a change and stick to the written word. However please refrain from lowering the discussion with your derogatory comments such as "Shame you can’t read".
    Especially seeing you continue to misstate what is being written so that you can score a point, by misrepresenting the alternative viewpoint.
    If you stick to facts we just might be able to develop some beneficial ideas, together. Maybe NC & the board were right to put our $1 billion investment into Malaysia and maybe their way of not involving themselves with the locals was the right process to obtain an operating license. Or maybe it was not the right process. It is not my understanding of the normal path of many other successful business, when commencing is similar sensitive Geo/ Political areas, such as they have put us in. Involvement with the community, including open transparent but generous support of education, local relevant infrastructure or ethical endeavours is hardly brown paper bag corruption. I suggest you might want to read some text books about modern ethical and moral business behaviours in less privileged host countries, first. Then I am sure you will question the path NC & the board have pursued as it appears very old world, exploitive and non inclusive; according to my interpretation of the such text books.
    Nevertheless lets discuss the points involved and not distort what we are each saying. So far it appears it is you who is inventing things and trying to make points on what has have never written. For an obviously intelligent person, such constant hasty defence of the incumbents and aggressive mannerisms raise concerns about why?
    Furthermore why don’t we just honestly discuss the pro & cons of their decisions and see what eventuates. Maybe you will bring us around to a better understanding of their skills or maybe we can enlighten you so that your determined loyalty doesn’t’ overwhelm the experienced business mind you have referred to yourself as possessing. I believe you probably have extensive business experience and some valid points, although I am still suspicious of your unrelenting emotionally charged support for the incumbents.
    Especially when you use such emotive belittling words such as “stupid “ in reference to us. So please don’t use that term again nor the sarcastic ‘’corporate titans’ ’reference. Mind your manners and we all might benefit from an intelligent but diverse discussion about the wrongs and rights of the current board.
    Finally please stop reminding everybody, on this forum & the SMSL people of the unacceptable prior behaviour of NC ( our part time Supreme Leader) & our board (ie our representatives) regarding the notorious ‘’Crown Affair” as a reference to ‘’hindsight’’ is not relevant at all. Unacceptable, indefensible and legally questionable best describe that unsavoury matter; so as I have requested from you in the past leave the ‘’Crown Affair’’ for the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.