Can anyone explain why direct flights from Melbourne are still happening, page-24

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    LOL...do you honestly believe Labor give a s&$t about workers. Mate, they stopped giving a crap when Hawke and Keating floated the Australian dollar and deregulated the economy. You can't be globalists and for Australian working class at the same time. Haven't you figured that out yet?!

I grew up in Mulgrave VIC (Funny enough Abbreviated Dan lives there now), and my parents worked in Dandenong factories in the 70s-80s. We were working class, blue collar, and red to the core. Labor voters living and working in Labor heartland.

But all my family got completely and utterly shafted by Union secretaries and shop stewards who played off workers and management to get preselected for the great Labor Party. They were low life dogs who didn't give a toss for those they were supposed to represent. It was all about career and political advancement for them.

LOL...Your naivety is priceless.

BTW, I don't care much for Morrison either. Like you say, he's a shameless self-promoter. I think Morrison's handling of this crisis has been hopeless. But Andrew's efforts have taken failure to a whole new low. He's a disgrace and will get knifed by his party soon.

But you believing Labor is for the working class is great...you really are classic rusted on old labor. I feel for you mate, I really do. Putting your hope in that mob of sharks is sad.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.