GDR goldstar resources nl

can anyone help me this time , page-2

1. 383 Posts.
    It's definitely worth the punt but not so sure if you should be putting in $100K if that's the total sum of what you are investing on the stockmarket.....
    spread the risk always!!!
    However, it has all of the usual risks associated with a
    gold mining exp. company especially at this stage.
    many points to consider, some , not all being......
    well off it's recent high (was in the mid 80's; downtrend can be attributed to several things such as )..........
    (1) gold price sentiment negative at the time, has become more +++ since though.
    (2) SPP; (that's now a done deal)
    (3) Bendigo gold fall - out. There is no reason to assume GDR will have the same problems.
    (4) Bush fires. Thankfully there was no damage to GDR property and Walhalla.
    Excellent management.
    so far, extraordinary gold grades
    EBSP should be out in February
    that's the plus side.
    Negative =
    BDG fiasco has damaged the Victorian mining reputation especially since BDG was "nuggety" as is GDR. That may be comparing apples with apples as far as the stockmarket is concerned but GDR has a 1st rate management team and (IMHO) are highly unlikely to make the same mistakes as BDG.
    The GDR thread on Hotcopper is one of the best you will find on this site. Ask any questions you may have as there are some excellent and well informed posters who can tell you a lot more about this company and the nitty gritty of the gold exploration they are doing than I can.
    Good luck.
    Siouxsie-Sioux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.