IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

robhood I'm only kidding mate,appreciate your honesty though. A...

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    robhood I'm only kidding mate,appreciate your honesty though.
    A few questions for you since your position is related to MRs stock holding or what he does with it.

How much of his own money has MR used to buy shares in Prima?

Did he participate in the recent spp with is own money?

Don't you think his recent little purchase was a bit sus considering what has occurred to the sp and his current change in position.

Would you consider the funding from springtree and Freedman to be high quality/ confidence building or just traders here to make a quick buck (like myself)?

Therefore if they are just traders here for a quick buck why can't Prima attract some serious long term investors like some of the smaller long term investors on here who are willing to lose all their money on a spec? Sorry I just answered that question for you,the risk is too high and they are not willing to loose all their money :)

I have traded countless specs in my time in the market since the tech wreck, this one is no different. I can imagine how you felt when you decided to sell out of your long term position in Prima. Have been there countless times in the past. Goodluck mate, at least you walked away with more money in your pocket, unlike some unfortunate participants in this game. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.