PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

As advised on the 7th December please read Perilya's answer to...

1. 136 Posts.
    As advised on the 7th December please read Perilya's answer to my email re Carpentaria,hope this clears up any concerns you had.

Hi Michael,
    Thank you for your inquiry and your ongoing interest in Perilya.
    As a matter of course, our exploration and geological teams conduct detailed examinations of all data received relating to the various joint ventures and farm-in projects that Perilya is involved with. In regards to the farm-in and joint venture agreement with Carpentaria, our exploration team have undertaken a detailed analysis of the data arising from the project. I can confirm that following a detailed review of that data, our analysis did not support further investment by Perilya.
    Management has reviewed and fully supports the analysis of our exploration team in relation to the Carpentaria project.
    It should be noted that Perilya retains for its sole benefit the exclusive rights to explore for an extract all zinc, lead and silver that may be found on the tenement the subject of the Carpentaria Farm-in and Joint Venture Agreement.
    I would also like to apologise for the delayed response to your enquiry, however I am currently in Canada finalising the takeover of GlobeStar Mining Corporation, which is a very exciting transaction for Perilya and its shareholders and one which you will hear more about in the near future. As I will not be back in Australia until 24 December and given the time difference between Australia and Canada, if you have any further questions, please feel free to email me directly.
    Kind regards,
    Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.