SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

can anyone tell me, page-48

1. 2,176 Posts.
    PPS....Vagif laughed at the Japanese field work.....I think he said something like..."they are totaly looking in the wrong direction".....we have no competition and millions of man hours invested at a hugely dicounted price.....

Speaking of which...where the heck is billybob and the rest of the skeptics........must have scored thier fill of shares already I guess.....lol

Although the first plant looks like a 3 year olds bithday cake.....there's the most delicious cake under it.

WTF.. russians have no taste in colour....so what......HEHEHE

As an engineer I was intrigued by the amount of stainless pipework......It may look cheap and ugly (Painted) but I can tell you there is one hell of alot of $$ gone into it....especialy the autoclaves....ie...Big bulbous tanks (& I RECON THEY ARE AT LEAST 50MM, 2" THICK).....it takes alot of $$$ to make them, especialy out of stainless....valves and pipe is cheap by comparison.....Try buying stainless fittings at Bunnings...

Each autoclave could cost up to $1000k each....smaller ones slightly less.......for our small setup

I personaly have helped install autoclaves that took 5 trucks to move from ship to the bush...and one actualy snapped a prime mover in half, there were 3 hooked up at the front and two at the rear puching............roughly 200 tonish, 30-40mlongish....8-10m ish diameter, with a 4'ish wall, of solid metal....wasn't enen steel....it was..Basically inconel........a very s$hitty steel type product...and a b$$tard to weld.....welders were paid about $5000 per week and only worked maybe 10 hours per week welding....prema donnas.....

It was for the Murrin Murrin project, way back pre trading for me...peraps 7-8 years,,,,lol.........autoclaves looked like 200 tonne cigars and there were 3 of them.....I can only hope SLA builds one that big eventually...lol

Anway...an autoclave is a stainless type (usually inconel these days), vessel.....and under high pressure substances react differently to that in atmospheric conditions.....
    and sub atmosphreic too..........hell we can manufacture diamonds these days using the same tech.......ps....I think I'm drunk.and rambling......

time for a borbon.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.