SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

All good spicer, just assumed youve been drinking again....

1. 609 Posts.
    All good spicer, just assumed youve been drinking again.

29101971 apologies- mistakenly took your comments for management lacking credibility.

Regarding "the company" lacking credibility - this will all completely disappear in a few months once people are cured there is no better proof.

Also once peer reviewed articles are out and menarini possibly become distributors througout europe people will know this is serious. Ropren has only just been released last week and once its been out there for 3-4 months then I'd assume we will have substantial traction. There will be nothing for the sceptics to argue about, and believe me - the sceptics will become an unnoticeable minority. in saying that, personally I dont think the company lacks as much credibility as people think it does. Its just been pumped out from minoritys like Biotech Daily and downramping posters with alterior motives.

Anyway, Im still standing by my comments that alot of shareholders of SLA are just becoming too impatient, whinging alot and also too demanding for every little piece of information. Theres just this level of intensity from shareholders that seems too demanding and with the tone that they know whats best. Im sure SLA are practicing within all ASX regulations, and with the companies best long term interests at hand hence the delivery of information as required.

This is an organisation and it cannot spend 90% of its day keeping everyone up to date on every single thing they are doing and working on - if they did they would never get anything done. Things are all progressing well with alot of forwards moementum and im sure they will let us know of something if we need to know (they always have).

Like I said - it will come in the next few months when its ready to be released. Regarding pricing - We have a fair "range" of pricing to work off and im sure alot of investors bought based on this "range". Things havent changed. If people want to sell thats their choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.