ADT 8.40% $2.84 adriatic metals plc

google translate:INTERVIEW MILOS MIŠO BOŠNJAKOVIĆAll previous...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    google translate:
    INTERVIEW MILOS MIŠO BOŠNJAKOVIĆAll previous studies lead to the opening of zinc, lead and barite mines in VarešVecernji listAUTHORMARIJA MEDIÆ BOŠNJAK 01. 02. 2019. At 13:10 0Look at the original articleIn recent days, the story of the invention of precious metals in Vares has been re-updated. Recent research shows how these results are impressive. "These are the best results of the company so far in BiH with dramatic effects and show the prospect of precious metals with added obvious opportunities in terms of base metals," the media announced a few days ago. Miloš Mišo Bošnjaković, Director of Eastern Mining d.o.o. Sarajevo, a company founded by Adriatic Metals in BiH, in an interview with Vecernji List of BiH talks about how the research was taking place, and whether the opening of the mine is certain next year.The latest results of the investigation of zinc, lead and gold ore in Vares have been published. What do these research say?- These studies speak about the continuity of our ongoing geological explorations, that is, due to the snow being suspended for a moment. As the media have already indicated, the research has produced new and exciting results. Thus, at a depth of 72 meters, they encountered 18.3% zinc, 10.7% lead, then 2.5 grams of gold per tonne of earth, 211 grams of silver per tonne of earth, 2.5% copper and 25% barite. These quantities reveal the great potential of precious metals hidden in the womb of the country in this part of BiH.Is Adriatic Metals satisfied with these results?- Yes, we are so pleased with the results of geological research. Our goal is to demonstrate through the geological research that is in progress the economic viability of the reopening of the zinc lead and barite mine in Vares.In the media, the most attractive results are related to the amount of gold ore. Can you compare research results in Vares with surveys in some other places?- Gold is like a noble metal in itself attractive. The very memory of the invention of gold is of great interest to the public. All basic metals, which include zinc and lead, also adhere to precious metals, it is always a question of their quantity. Our company, in addition to laboratory analysis of zinc, lead and barite, also performs analysis on other metals, including those of noble, which include gold and silver. We are bound by the Law on Geological Explorations of BiH. Previous analyzes done on samples from Vares show that, apart from zinc, lead and barite, there are also gold and silver. It is important to note that the extraction of precious metals is a very expensive process and we have to prove on this project the economically viable reserves of precious metals in order to invest in precious metal extraction plants.Adriatic Metals CEO Geraint Harris recently announced that in the first half of this year, the first estimate of resources will be announced in Rupica. What does that mean?- Good question! This means that geological explorations that are in progress, followed by laboratory analyzes of our samples, followed by the application of other state-of-the-art geological and mining analyzes, should actually tell us the quantities of zinc, lead, barite and other associated metals, including precious metals.Information about further actions in Vares is expected to be impatient. Will the first mine be opened in 2020?- I repeat, in 2019 we will continue geological research in order to prove the economically viable reserves of lead and zinc lead, and, of course, with the "four eyes" we will monitor the results of the quantities of precious metals. If we manage to prove the economic benefits of zinc, lead and barite reserves, the conditions for opening a modern basic metal mine in the municipality of Vareš are created.According to the results of the research so far, how much is proof of this economic profitability?- All our geological and mining information that we have collected, both geological research and other field activities, show that we are on the right track to prove enough reserves of zinc, lead, barite and other supporting metals in 2019, which would justify their volumes the next investment phase, which directly leads to the opening of the mine, or the intersection of the festive ribbon of the new modern mine in Vares.How many potential mines exist in Vares?- It is said that in Vares there are iron ore and some other minerals, and probably there are also truths there. In order to verify these assumptions, tens of millions of KM should be spent on geological explorations that would translate these assumptions into official results. In serious mining there are no assumptions, that is, all assumptions must be confirmed, and this process is very expensive.How much is total planning to spend on research? How much of it has been spent so far?- At this moment, I do not have accurate information about how much money has been spent in our research in Vares, but if I say about 10 million KM, plus-minus, I will not make much mistake. Since 2019 at the beginning, we have not planned yet how much we will invest this year, but the research will continue at full capacity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
0.220(8.40%)
Mkt cap ! $795.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.99 $2.76 $5.522M 1.912M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 20989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.