Cut/Uncut Uncut
    Body Hair Some
    Orientation Gay
    Role Versatile
    Safer Sex Always
    Smoke No
    Drink Socially

About

i like the colour brown, music that makes me want to dance, non-conformity, yosuke kubozuka, politically and socially aware people and creativity.

i hate george bush (and other right-wing losers such as our esteemed pm), brittney spears (eek!), racism and sexism, apathy, natto, and that bloody annoying boss ad with ayumi hamasaki (apologies for the japan-specific reference). actually i hate her too (think kylie but with less talent - if that`s possible).

btw...i won`t respond if your profile says "no fats, femmes or asians" or any other similar crap...if you want to know some of the reasons why, check out sexualracismsux.com.

Looking For

i look for the potential for activity, an optimism about people, an individual style and a collective consciousness.

i seek out people who desire to see past what their television shows them, to see iraq (+ afghanistan + north korea + the USA) as a place full of people, not terrorists, to see australia as much more (+ much less) than `oi, oi, oi`.

i look for people who squirm at the idea of gay marriage - who think that maybe, just maybe, we can be more than a pale imitation of heterosexual normalcy.

...but most of all i look for people who have the guts to think for themselves, to question every step they take and every decision they make and to desire a better world. cos this can`t be as good as it gets...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.