CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO THIS IS???????Single Gay Man Interested...

1. 4,606 Posts.
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO THIS IS???????

Single Gay Man
    Interested in meeting Single Man, Gay Male Couple, Group
    For Friendship, Email/Chat, 1-on-1 Sex, Group Sex, Other Activities
    Between 18 & 99 years old

Personal Information

Profession writer/researcher
    Sagittarius
    Height 5' 11" (180 cm)
    Body Type Slim
    Ethnic Origins Caucasian
    Hair Brown
    Eyes Other
    General Attire Alternative
    Out Yes
    Dick Size Large
    Cut/Uncut Uncut
    Body Hair Some
    Orientation Gay
    Role Versatile
    Safer Sex Always
    Smoke No
    Drink Socially

About

i like the colour brown, music that makes me want to dance, non-conformity, yosuke kubozuka, politically and socially aware people and creativity.

i hate george bush (and other right-wing losers such as our esteemed pm), brittney spears (eek!), racism and sexism, apathy, natto, and that bloody annoying boss ad with ayumi hamasaki (apologies for the japan-specific reference). actually i hate her too (think kylie but with less talent - if that`s possible).

btw...i won`t respond if your profile says "no fats, femmes or asians" or any other similar crap...if you want to know some of the reasons why, check out sexualracismsux.com.

Looking For

i look for the potential for activity, an optimism about people, an individual style and a collective consciousness.

i seek out people who desire to see past what their television shows them, to see iraq (+ afghanistan + north korea + the USA) as a place full of people, not terrorists, to see australia as much more (+ much less) than `oi, oi, oi`.

i look for people who squirm at the idea of gay marriage - who think that maybe, just maybe, we can be more than a pale imitation of heterosexual normalcy.

...but most of all i look for people who have the guts to think for themselves, to question every step they take and every decision they make and to desire a better world. cos this can`t be as good as it gets...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.