1TT 100% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Can ASX Stock Dominate Asia Pacific With Blockchain Acquisition Stragtegy, page-23

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Looks like normal price action to me. 54M vol 1.6 held. Those with tight stops may have been taken out, contributing to the selling. Other people selling because it didn't push higher as they'd hoped. It's not over, it's just starting. You should be looking for buying opportunities because they are presenting right now.

All the normal scenarios could play out. Pullback could be over, price heading up from here. It could fall back to 1.4 - 1.5 to test the top of the recent sideways range, then move up for a MUCH bigger move than we've just had. (a lot of buyers could be waiting on the sidelines for this, contributing to the lack of buying). Or it could just fall back to 1c and stay there. Then nuggets you will be happy. I would say the least likely scenario given the volume and the new company dynamics.

Maybe you need the trading guide; Price breaks out and you don't buy, then it pulls back and you don't want it because it's 'falling hard' or whatever. You might say you don't want it because of FA, but then why all the TA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $1.223M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $600 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 31581298 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14620626 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.