1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Can ASX Stock Dominate Asia Pacific With Blockchain Acquisition Stragtegy, page-60

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    DCC has struggled for a while and has not always had the cash. If it was not for BTG buying into the organisation as well as DCC changing it's strategy to focus on consultancy, I feel that it would be a different story. If you read the threads around the lows that DCC has had - and there has been many of them - you will read a lot of negative sentiment to the board and the way that business was being conducted.

The recent growth has been positive for DCC but we are all awaiting for the 1/4 report which is due.

Knowing that RFN has key customers and is focusing on BaaS is a positive for me to make a substantial investment.

Investors are looking for companies that are incorporating Blockchain technology, and with RFN now focusing on Blockchain BaaS, and joining DCC as an ASX listed company providing Blockchain solutions, I feel that it will not be long for positive growth.

There will be those that are in to 'pump and dump' to make a profit as RFN grows, but if you hold and enjoy the ride, then I feel that there is bigger opportunities on the horizon.
    Last edited by Raggertooth: 26/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $697 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4055610 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5984051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.