AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

You have certainly made a convincing case for yourself ... i...

1. 1,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77

You have certainly made a convincing case for yourself ... i would definitely scour you tube and or here for any interviews to fill the gaps . VA is great . no frills just straight up .

Check out Largo and Bushveld but especially Largo as there mine is not super high grade , they have just cleared debt earlier in year are now z strong prices from Glencore for first time in years as they expand range through OT ( 100% ) and ramp up production capabilities by 25% over next few years . SP rocketed from $2.10 to now $3.73 , actually looking back not a bad write up or call be myself earlier in year . Point is they are on their way to being a bonafide cash cow and will tickle $5 next year 

Vanadium and Lithium both have big roles to play and in unison no doubt but how many high grade lithium deposits are there around the world in production ? No how many high grade Vanadium resources that are not in production but have had 5 years hard yakka and due diligence put into them with one sole purpose and that is to get to mine and when so to have the most thorough feasibility thesaurus to draw upon and extract every bit of value out of project . The foresight to leverage production of batteries brings in probable leasing as the V flow does not degrade and recurring revenue is sexy in any specter .

The next month WILL be rough but most of this is orchestrated and this space is probably one of the safer small cap spaces to be in .

Gonna be some bargains come November if this plays out how i see it , most stocks of considered future value have been smacked and the cycling to safety is scattered . Personally if you believe in anything , this technology has to undertaken quite rapidly or the earth bastes us before most expect.

China have pledghed to clean up their environment and quite frankly if they don't as per India we are quicker f..ked .

AVL have good relationships , Aussie dollar will settle around 67-68 for first half of 19 IMO and the price of V goes up in US Dollars .

Rebar laws take effect next month , ok so i need to reload again tomorrow as i did drop a load mid 5's due to circumstances , well mainly i was up to my gills in this thing .

This is not financial advice of course i talk far too much bollocks for that but this is hands down one of if not the most exciting junior resource stocks on the ASX for the next 1-3-5 and 10 yrs . And shout outs to the neighbors across the TuMulutousTerrain , room for us both to thrive .

I think VMC will get there in a multitude of ways also, amazing what a month of the HC can do for your spirits .

Good luck to all this week coming . SP

Last edited by ShadeyP: 21/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $128.9K 8.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 9448324 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1119447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 7358534
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.