BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Can BDR replicate the run of SBM & RMS

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Everybody,

What a wonderful run SBM & RMS had the last 6-9 months. Its amazing.
    SBM gained 1000-1200 % & RMS gained 300-400% since last year.
    This time last year this 2 stocks were handpicked to get all the beating. Basically they were the whipping dog of the gold sector. I remember one after another analyst downgrading SBM. Moody's downgraded to junk rating. The people at Motley Fool labelled SBM as complete wealth destroyer. Both SBM & RMS were not expected to survive.
    However, although I was a little skeptical ( we all are in that kind of fear situation), I happen to muster enough courage to buy with every last dollar I had. I recommended couple of my good friends to buy in. One nearly lost control when in November 2014 SBM hit 7 c and RMS hit 4 c. That was a classic example of extreme on the down side. Unbelievable.
    I still had my faith on both of them. On my numerous communication with the SBM & RMS management I had a feel the market was over reacting. ( Never had a chance to speak to Mr. Vassie...he was always at the site)Then Peter Hall from Hunter Hall joined the party....things started turning around. Of course lot of macro factors helped SBM to be where they are today( Low Aussie Dollar and low oil price).
    Rest is history...I cant say I rode it all the way to the top....but a decent money was made.

Coming back to BDR....I believe BDR is in a similiar situation right now...its in the process of making improvements but the market dosen't believe yet. The market needs more confirmation...
    Its never easy to buy up shares on cheap. If it was then it would be very easy to get rich . When shares are cheap everyone has their doubts and fear. When people are in doubt they hesitate to buy and are quick to sell.
    BDR at this level represents a wonderful opportunity. However the share price is not going to rise until lot of weak hands are emptied. At this moment it is a stock for Shorters & Day Traders. That's it.
    Very few people are thinking of buying and holding or selling at a much higher prices(Multiples Higher)

Can BDR gain 400% to 1200% like RMS & SBM ???

I believe it will get to halfway within 400% to 1200%.

By that time very few people who are currently winging won't be here to post comments, they'll be sold gone.

All the best.

Happy Investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.