BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

Can Big Pharma be trusted with the cure for Covid and HIV?, page-4

1. 5,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    I’m certain that the financial benefit of the world tackling the pandemic and returning back to a pre 2019 normality would be highest priority for any government. The pandemic has cost us trillions.

Antivirals are the next step . It’s very clear that we will now have to live with the virus and vaccines are only partially effective requiring regular boosters . I can’t see vaccines ever stopping , antivirals will be considered just another tool to protect the very sick from death.

If what you are implying is true Pfizer would never of gone ahead with there antiviral . Biotechs are also very competitive and like to make huge money fast. It may be in the interest of a company like Pfizer to dominate the market by buying out the likes of us and also cornering the HIV market at the same time taking the market share away from the likes of Gilead .

Then there is always the thought we could go it alone with the support of our government and local biotech industry and create what could become a CSL 2.0. We don’t necessarily have to be bought out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.