BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

"If proven to work this would be a drug to be urgently produced...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    "If proven to work this would be a drug to be urgently produced and distributed around the world, a situation requiring quick access to large production and distribution facilities already in existence and that Biotron does not have."

I agree that it will need to be manufactured and distributed at light speed, but do we need to sell the license or company to a foreign 'power' in order to do the ethical thing for the World population?

I understand that these companies are situated within the borders of our allies, and that is a big plus, but surely we could find a way to get access to the production/distribution facilities, retain ownership of the rights and put millions of dollars into our local economy at the same time.

This is a time when what is traditional is disrupted. Maybe it is time to take some of that talented scientific innovation that keeps building tech in Australia and giving it away for peanuts, and putting those billions, (or trillions) to work right here in good old Oz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.