Can China afford to buy Aus products

1. 25,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    It appears that China's foreign reserves are at an all time low, as with everything Chinese we will never be given the truth but reports state that they have very little cash to buy stuff and with falling exports will not recover quickly

Therefore if this is true who are they going to attack first, not any of the big countries that could, would retaliate but Australia is a good choice as they deem us a pushover

Therefore it is a good time to have a serious talk in private to tell them to be good neighbors or we will pull the plug on them

This does require some degree of diplomacy, something that Australia has rarely shown that it is capable of. because as a totalitarian country they can just TELL any business in China to cancel imports from Australia, but Australia as a country with all our big business owned by foreigners it does put Canberra in a predicament, and I don't know that Twiggy or BHP would take any notice if they were told to suspend exports to China

I'm glad I am not a politician, it's the same as being a hired assassin in my book

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.