CTM 2.17% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Can CTM reach 50c, page-2

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Some outstanding returns from JAGUAR by Vale.

The deposits host multiple thick zones of primary high-grade massive and semi-massive nickel sulphide intersections that occur close to surface with outstanding nickel grade ...

INCLUDING :

34.0m at 3.31 % Ni from 56 m
    42.4m at 2.20 % Ni from 76 m
    31.4m at 2.47 % Ni from 15.3 m
    26.0m at 2.13 % Ni from 66.0 m
    7.90m at 5.27 % Ni from 247 m

Just a sample of the outstanding results from Vale. Our results from just three holes have also returned some continued amazing results.

Remember - Vale was aiming to delineate a Tier - 1 bulk tonnage nickel deposit.
    While Jaguar may not have quite met the lofty scale requirements of Vale, it is still of a scale that could be a genuine company-maker for a junior with mid-tier aspirations like Centaurus.

While the SP and HotCopper comments have eased , just remember that our 30 km sq tenement is holding much potential. As boring as this waiting process is, these results would be the envy of any other junior.

With the drawn-out disappointments of Salobo West well behind us, we now have an amazing new project with company-making potential. A feeling of optimism is emerging throughout the office and DG and the management team can feel it ! Our new board members with much extra experience are ready to tackle 2020 head-on !!

Every pip is a bonus, and this may represent many $$$ thousands of dollars for the CTM shareholder . With nickel on the move and gearing up in 2020, we may be sitting in the Box-Seat over the coming years ! Buckle-Up and stay patient - this project may be the ONE !!!

JUST MY THOUGHTS GUYS - OF COURSE YOU'LL HAVE YOUR OWN !!!

ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR ... I'm heading off for a few weeks.

Cheers !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.