CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

[ATTACH] A genuine question from a share holder who is genuinely...

1. 330 Posts.
    image.png A genuine question from a share holder who is genuinely worried about the state of this organisations share price and ability to have suppressed a near continuous 4 year declining share price, the escalation of which has occurred since the wrongful termination of JF, this is substanciated information.

If the oil does not recover until year 2017, how will this impact central. If the USA court case is proved to be valid, how will this affect central. With NEGI not being commissioned until year 2018, how will central survive.

This organisation has seen massive destruction to its market cap yet senior management and board representatives have not been reduced to reflect the penny dreadful stars of this organisation. Whilst many of the oil and gas organisations are reducing and streamline staff levels, I see no reduction, especially as this organisation has stated that thier shall be no exploration till year 2020, this information is substantiated.

I a a very concerned shareholder, what will stop this near four year continual shareprice plung even during $100 plus oil prices.

If this organisation was unable to appreciate share holder wealth on Surprise oil production at $100 plus oil prices with a rejuvented and industry best team, how are they to do so when oil is now trading below $28.

Has the massive dilutions by way of farmouts (Santos and Total) killed shareholder appriciation, the infamous bean counter deal comes to mind.

Has the wrongful termination of JH proved to be the catalysis of the near four year decline. Maybe the manner in which the communications have been presented. Who knows but I am worried based on the inability and failure to maintain shareholder appriciation since removal,of JH.

Maybe the market has sent a very clear message, bring back JH
    Last edited by 2bobworth: 21/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $238 4.412K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 15588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.