CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Can CTP Survive, page-32

1. 746 Posts.
    I understand that you go by the name of "pilots" or "pelots" on the other site, and I understand that you once worked as a cook for one of the Santos oil camps, please correct me if I'm wrong but this is the information that I have at hand.

It's funny that you should bring the case of Santos up because I personally asked RC at a meeting, what happens with Santos? Santos are going broke, they have no money, they can't honour there agreements, yada, yada, yada, etc, etc, etc. I'm sure someone as knowledgeable as you already know this. You seem quite up to date with the company, seeing that you guessed incorrectly our oil production and a myriad of other things.

However, I digress. The lovely thing that RC pointed out to me in the meeting was that who cares if Santos can't honour there commitments, who cares if they go broke. We certainly don't, they have to earn there % of the J/V agreements. They have to spend and do so much in a set time. So if they cannot fulfil their agreements, so long Santos, and thanks for telling us what we have here. Next oil company please. Do you sort of get how that works.

In summary, if Santos can't satisfy their end of the deal they lose, we win and get to farm it out again. It has cost us, Nothing, Zero, Zilch, Nada.

Love how you bring up good points so that it gives me and others and opportunity to educate our fellow shareholders. Thank you 2Bobworth for giving me that opportunity to educate my fellow shareholders. You are a truly good man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $5.861K 117.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42854 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.