DEG 0.84% $1.18 de grey mining limited

yeah good call Zandaya patience is the key here, if I'm having...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    yeah good call Zandaya

patience is the key here, if I'm having doubts about DEG I look back thru my research and figure out why I brought in the first place, I know its hard when there's no volume it just sits there, and you look at other stocks shoot up 300% haha, but its better than it going down I guess.

the Top 10 reasons I hold are these

1. strong cash position, with drilling fully funded

2. drilling about to begin into two high grade shoots in wingina, WA hot spot

3. only 50kms from PLS and AJM to big players in the lithium market.

4. low market cap with room to move up to 20 million market cap on good results.

5. gold is in strong demand, and with job uncertainty, home loan raises expected and US uncertainty it should continue to rise to new highs.

6. also have drilling to begin in our base metals, with zinc in particular in demand atm

7. Follow up lithium sampling over a massive 8.5km stretch which is only 5% of DEGs holding MASSIVE upside potential, this is a bonus to our gold holding but if we hit spodumene look out. and remember close to two major lithium players that both have found spodumene.

8. Director and geologist both loading up on shares because they strongly believe DEG is undervalued, and in the presentation they have presented it is clearly visible on there graphs.

9. all of DEGs holdings are 100% owned now so full profits will be DEGs to keep, which will mean greater SP movement on good news.

10. and lastly millions of dollars have all ready gone into exploring and developing the under gold mine its in advanced stages at present, so when DEG hit a decent gold, it should be relative low cost set up the mine, and also lower cost to get the gold out, which means a greater profit margin and less reliance on the gold price to continue to rise.

So that's why I will continue to hold, the SP is stable no more selling pressure, heaps of upcoming news that should drive the SP higher. happy holding gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.010(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.18 $7.303M 6.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 263586 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.