K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

can elm sell the high grade sylvinite as dso?

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20054
    I have had a new idea when I was thinking about how ELM can develop the mine in a very short time.

We know those ELM guys are fast-tracking the whole project. So, they may think to mine the high grade sylvinite ore and sell it as DSO (Direct shipping ore)

Mark is going to China all the time. He might be talking about this kind of project. China can take this ore and process it themselves there. Setting up a process plant is nothing for China. They can do it in a year time. Also, Brasil is much closer. They can be good customers too.

I am not sure now if it is viable, I will make a bit more research, but the grade is very high. It is ove 40% KCL in southern area from (up to 45.50%)and it is open to all directions.

We already have;
    ~3km long (from EK-05 to EK-04 to EK-06 inline),
    ave. 3.5m thick,
    @ ave. 43% (very high grade) KCL under the ground now.

EK-05 .. 3.08 meter thick 43.45% KCl
    EK-04 .. 3.58 meter thick 39.27% KCl
    EK-06 .. 4.50 meter thick 45.59% KCl

Also, it might be quite viable if the potash price goes higher.

Only underground mining operation and very simple process plant on the the ground are needed as the mineral is very soft. There might be some other technical barriers for this, I don't know now. There no example of this as well.

After selling some DSO, and making a lot of capital then they can set up the process plant and produce the KCL product.

I am not an expert on those things though! I have a friend, this is his job. He is one of the best process plant engineers in the world. I'll ask this to him. (what is needed for this kind of simple process plant)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.