CAN 4.55% 6.9¢ cann group limited

CAN biggest shareholder 'AURORA' who now provide their technical...

1. 45 Posts.
    CAN biggest shareholder 'AURORA' who now provide their technical assistance for CAN. In Canada, Aurora can producing approximate 30,000kg a year.
    - Market capitalisation C$803m
    - Strong balance sheet Cash & ST Invest C$112m

LET US MAKE AN EXAMPLE here - CAN have 108,353,336 units now. Divided $112m, market return can hit till $1. ( As my basic calculation...)

Now Australia market have 3 kind of opium sort strong dosage pain killer which are OXYCONTIN, TRAMADOL, FENTANYL and MORPHINE. They all are very addictive and can be lethal. Now the MC came out to market, will be create a huge lucrative business. Because, it can replace all of these traditional heavy dosage pain killer and less side effect. CAN grow local, sell local...far more better than imported one.

My instinct is be strong and confidence for CAN now...they will keep going strong...after this first harvest/cultivating...you want sell or hold is your choice. I STRONGLY believe CAN target price can go $1. Meanwhile, many people like dopes out there...could be interesting to see how many people will try to get into the system for getting MC for their own use then... of course, still have plenty of patients with illness can have good use with the MC.

People...have a look CAN Investor Presentation June 2017 PAGE 20...you will know how difference CAN with OTHERS company is...no matter how...making a joke here...look at those drug dealer growing the plants at their back yard then...don't you guys see the profit behind it?????

ONCE AGAIN...COME ON...have more confidence then!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.9¢ 6.3¢ $45.3K 702.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67000 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 11167 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.