GBZ 0.00% 0.8¢ gbm resources limited

can gbz recover this week?, page-2

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    I think we need to focus on why we bought into GBZ in the first place .Most of us liked the nearology to CDU and those SAM surveys were a big catalyst .I like many other posters are under water on the SP at the moment ....but i think that in 6 to 8 weeks time we will see the SP back at least to 18 or 19c or even higher .Interestingly the MD of CDU is still in Hong Kong ....and i don't believe he is there for a holiday .I believe that an announcement may be in the pipeline which may impact favourably on all companies in the Cloncurry region .When CDU release their JORC it surely will have an impact on our SP as well .
    Also what i liked most about the SAM surveys was T2 ...this has not been drilled yet .......and i won't be selling until it is . Don't write off the deep drill in Victoria either .Have a look at their foreign listed neighbour and the assay results from their holes and the current production output from their mine
    I dont see any benefit to shareholders venting their spleen on HC ......better to write or email the management and or ASX and raise the issues directly ...........bleating here about the situation is nothing more than a salve to our own shortcomings in not exiting earlier and or our failure to use stops.Each and everyone of us who held has to take responsibility for our own decision .By the way i bought more at 11 cents on Friday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $15.83K 2.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1502835 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.